Radenso is introducing Artificial Intelligence in their upcoming line of radar detectors. Combined with significantly better hardware and developed by extremely talented engineers, this should lead to the creation of the best radar detector on the market… by a mile. It’ll be named Theia.
Here’s a few benefits you can expect from Theia:
- Zero BSM falses!
- Classification of radar guns telling you which make and model radar gun the officer is using
- Filters out door openers, no GPS lockouts required
- Artificial intelligence can learn to recognize new BSM’s and radar guns to quickly and easily adapt to new signals over time
- Significantly longer range than anything else on the market
- Can alert you to instant on radar being used specifically
- Detects MRCD, MRCT, Gatso, Mesta Fusion, etc.
- Great detector for not only in North America, but also internationally
- Modular design allows for easy changing of components as Radenso upgrades their radar detector over time
- Open API
Watch this video from SEMA where I talk with Jon Dandrow, Radenso’s President, and we learn all about the new Radenso Artificial Intelligence (Rai) and her capabilities.
Next, to better understand how the AI is able to recognize and classify signals, here’s a video going over artificial intelligence and machine learning.
For those of you who’d like to take a deeper technical look at Theia, what the detector is able to see when looking closely at a signal, and how it works, watch this video with Rob, Radenso’s passionate RF / DSP engineer.
Finally, here’s the answers to many frequently asked questions about Theia. What happens if there’s a signal that it hasn’t been trained on? Will it be RDD immune? Will it be good internationally? All this and more is covered in this last video with Jon.
This sounds seriously amazing and hopefully Theia lives up to these sky high expectations.
|This website contains affiliate links. |
Click here to read my affiliate disclosure.