This week Escort is releasing firmware updates for their 360-series radar detectors including the Max 360c, Max 360, Beltronics GT-360, and Cobra DualPro 360. This latest update fixes several important issues.
In this update, there are 3 primary fixes:
- Improvements to product stability (hopefully finally fixing the lockup bug)
- Resolved issue causing rear false Ka alerts under certain conditions
- Reduced laser false alerts
This is the third update for the Max 360c to help resolve the lockup bug. Hopefully this latest update (firmware 1.10) fully resolves the issue.
The previous 360c update, 1.9, introduced some occasional rear Ka falses that could be addressed with Ka band segmentation as well as a bunch of laser falses (I got about 1-2 per hour). This latest update should help alleviate these radar and laser false alert issues.
AutoJTK support with the ZR5 and ZW5 laser shifters is not part of this update and will hopefully be added in a future update.
Here’s the latest firmware versions for each detector:
- Escort Max 360c: 1.10
- Escort Max 360: 1.11 (if serial starts w/ 79)
- Escort Max 360: 1.8 (if serial starts w/ 85)
- Beltronics GT-360: 1.3
- Cobra DualPro 360: 1.1
|This website contains affiliate links. |
Click here to read my affiliate disclosure.