Valentine Research has just started shipping the new Valentine One Gen 2 ($499). This is a huge update to the legendary Valentine One. The new V1 Gen 2 includes many hardware and software improvements.
VR is planning on officially announcing it on their website next week and detailing all of the changes, but pre-orders have started shipping this week. Here’s our first look at the brand new Valentine 1.
First up, here’s the unboxing and hands-on look at the new V1 Gen 2. It’s a 1 hr 40 min livestream and covers a TON of information.
Here’s a few of the highlights of the new V1 Gen 2:
- All new underlying hardware platform
- Longer range than the V1 Gen 1
- Much better BSM filtering
- Brand new LED display
- Front knob is gone, replaced by a mute button and two volume buttons on top
- Bluetooth is now integrated in the detector
- No GPS
There’s a TON of testing to be done so stay tuned for updates as we learn more!
|This website contains affiliate links. |
Click here to read my affiliate disclosure.