Radenso just released firmware US 12 for the RC M. This new firmware update improves the interface and user experience of the detector, making what’s already one of my favorite remote mount radar detectors even better.
US 12 New Features
- New “Radenso RC M” logo is now displayed at bootup.
- 3 button mute. During an alert, pressing any of the three primary buttons on the RC M will mute the alert. The two volume buttons adjust the alert volume.
- During laser jamming, pressing any button will kill jamming.
- Ability to do an ALP factory reset option has been added.
- Ka band low speed muting. Ka band will alert with one single beep when under AutoCity speed.
- GPS lockout window has been extended to 3 seconds after the alert ends. This way you can lock out brief alerts even if they just disappeared.
- Ka band sound has been improved to have higher pitch.
- K band sound had been improved to have lower pitch.
- K and Ka band sounds are now balanced in volume and “attention grabbing.”
US 12 Improvements
- “False alert area added” voice alert and “Ka radar alert” volume has been increased.
- If brightness setting is anything but “Bright” you will always start scrolling through options with Bright.
- Auto City mode and minimal speed for radar alert no longer mutes laser alert.
For more information about US 12 or if you have any questions about the update, visit the US 12 discussion thread on RDF.
|This website contains affiliate links. |
Click here to read my affiliate disclosure.